Free Fire Diamond Hack
Due to the global pandemic because of the coronavirus, everyone all around the world is now stuck in their homes. People are trying to find different ways to pass their time as being at home all day can get quite dull. One of the most entertaining ways to spend your time is multiplayer gaming, and this is precisely what we are going to talk about today. The world-famous Indonesian publisher Garena has come up with an exhilarating multiplayer shooting game called Free Fire. Its basic concept is very similar to the well-known game PUBG, but it is so much more fun and more in-depth.
About the game
Free Fire in its core is a survival shooter game which pits you against players from all around the world. This game is available both on the Android Play Store and the Apple app store. In this game, every session lasts about 10 mins where you are dropped in a remote island along with 49 other players. You can team up with your friends or play with strangers; it is entirely up to you.
Once the game starts you are in a plane and whenever you wish you can jump off the plane. In case you do not jump off, the plan after a certain distance will automatically eject you. Now while you are in the air, you can speed up your decline or slow up, depending on where you want to land. Before you deploy your parachute, you must have a clear idea as to where you want to drop. Once you know where in the map you want to drop, you can deploy your parachute and slowly start dropping towards the area. Once you are in the area, you need to find guns, armour and other necessary essential items for you to survive in the game.
These essential items are available throughout the map; you just need to keep exploring to find them. Other than that, there are supply drops now, and then, you can hijack the drop and get the best guns and items and a lot of ammunition. There are 49 other players along with you, and the main aim of the game is to kill everyone else and be the last person standing. It is also very important that while you are killing other people and roaming around, you must always stay in the safe zone. If you are outside the safe zone, then you will die, and you will be out of the game.
Apart from killing people and surviving, there is a lot to the game. You can roam around by walking or running; you can even drive cars around. You can hide in a trench and wait for other players to come; you can be prone under an area filled with grass and be virtually invisible. You can ambush your opponents. Basically, you can do a lot of things which you must do to survive and be the only person alive at the end of the game.
Features of the game
Now that we have talked in detail about the game let us see the various features the game brings.
Free Fire has one of the best gameplay mechanisms among all other multiplayer games. The gameplay is smooth and is very easy to play. Like the other battle Royale games, all you need to do is, be alive, get supplies and kill whoever stands in your way. Survive at all costs!
When you are playing a multiplayer game, the controls must be smooth and straightforward. If you are stuck trying to understand how the controls work in the middle of a gunfight, and then you die, you will be left very frustrated. The publishers of this game, Garena, understand that and hence have simplified the controls to such an extent that even a kid or a person who does not know how to play any games at all can understand them. As per the controls, there are controls to move around, to duck, to shoot, to prone, and to jump. The buttons are very simple and straightforward. You can always connect a controller with your mobile, and instead of using the touch buttons, you can use the controller to play the game.
The Graphics of this game look beautiful, and the best part about this game is that even the weakest of phones can run it properly. Not every one of us has the best phones. A lot of people use low-end phones. Even for such people, the game runs very smoothly without sacrificing on the visual quality. Does not matter which phone you are using, you can rest assured you will be getting 60 frames per second at all times. This is because the optimization of the game is top-notch.
4. Diamond Hack
Like every other game, Free Fire has in-app purchases and microtransaction options. Although it must be noted that Free Fire is a very well renowned game and hence under no circumstances does it let the gameplay be affected because some people can spend and some cannot. What I am trying to say here is that no amount of money will give you an edge over other players when it comes to skills or rather actual gameplay. In every game everyone starts as equal and depending on your skills, abilities and luck you progress further in the game, money cannot help you win. That being said, money or diamonds as how money is portrayed in the game can give you a lot of customizations.
With the help of diamonds, you can buy gun skins, in-game characters, outfits, and many more things. Now, these diamonds can be won by completing the Elite Pass Missions of the game. Now if you want to win diamonds quickly and do not want to wait till you finish certain Elite pass missions, then you can buy them from the in-game store. To buy them, you need to use real currency.
Now the thing is that, when you win diamonds by completing the missions, those diamonds are very less. You would have to play for months, and complete hundreds of missions before you can actually buy a skin or an outfit. On the other hand, all the work of the months spent in winning diamonds can be evaded by just simply buying the diamonds from the store.
Why do In-app purchases exist in Free Fire?
Now the question arises why the game has such in-app purchases. Why will the people who can spend get to have all the customizations but people who cannot spend cannot have any? See at the end of the day there are trying to do business here. They are giving you the game for free and making sure that money cannot be a factor when it comes to the actual gameplay, but they need to make money off of the game too.
That is why they have kept in-app purchases. It is not a necessity, you can play the game normally without ever needing to buy anything, but they have just kept an option for people who wish to buy which in turn is a source of profit for them too.
How to get free Diamonds?
Now comes the second question. What if you do not pay a single dime and yet have millions of diamonds, is that possible? Well, yes, it is possible, but there are illegal ways to do it, and there are legal ways to do it. Now before we start talking about the ways to get diamonds, it is important to understand we are not going to discuss the illegal ways. That is because Garena makes sure it checks thoroughly if someone is using any form of hack. If they find out that you are using illegal hacks, they will immediately ban your account.
Now tell me, is it justified that just because you wanted some extra skins, you got your whole account banned? No right? So we have compiled a list of all the legal ways you can earn diamonds in huge amounts without ever having to spend a single buck.
- Participating in Giveaways: There are a lot of websites and YouTubers who organize certain giveaways. This happens in almost every game. In order to be eligible for it, you must follow the websites or the YouTubers diligently. There are certain rules and regulations you must follow in order to be eligible for the giveaways. These YouTubers and websites give away fantastic prizes, and one such prize is Free Fire diamonds. There are also giveaways where skins, costumes and other customizations are also given. You just need to follow the YouTubers who stream Free Fire and be ready for whichever giveaway they come up with. You must follow the instructions as told by them; otherwise, you will not be able to win.
- Using apps: There are multiple apps which can give you free diamonds in return for a task which you need to do. You must search for these said apps, download the app, and use them. Sometimes instead of giving free diamonds directly, they might even provide you with money in terms of Google play store credits or certain vouchers which you can redeem inside the game. Now talking about Google play store credit, you can also check for apps in which you can do specific tasks like before but earn google play credits which you can use to buy Diamonds inside the game. Now Google has an official rewards app, where it asks you specific questions every few days and in return gives you Google Play credits. This is a pretty nifty way to earn diamonds.
- Garena Events: There are a lot of people who play Free Fire and Garena on certain days loves to treat them with free diamonds. This is a tactic to keep them playing the game and to satisfy them. Whatever tactic it is, maybe we the players of the game benefit from it. This is all that matters. Now, these lucky days could come in the form of free Diamonds because it is some special day like say the New Year or Christmas. These days can also be in the form of a big Free Fire Tournament hosted by Garena, where if you can play well, you will earn rewards in the form of diamonds. Hence keep an eye out for such days, and you might be one of the lucky players who will go home with hundreds and thousands of diamonds.
- Codes: There are a lot of places where you can get game codes or vouchers and redeem them to earn diamonds. These codes available are not just codes for diamonds but redeeming these codes might even give you certain weapons, skins and various other customizations. So keep looking for these codes and apply as soon as you find it because if you are late someone else might put it and then the code will be invalid.
- Reporting Bugs: Like every game, even Free Fire has its occasional bugs. Free Fire is a huge game, and it is not always possible for the developers to find out every single flaw or bug in the game. Now if you, while playing the game, come across any bug or flaw then you should record the bug using your phone’s screen recorder app and immediately email Garena about it. If the bug is legit, then Garena will reward you with a lot of free diamonds.
1. Is Free Fire free to play?
Yes, Free Fire is free to play.
2. Is Free Fire available on the Apple App store?
Yes, Free Fire is available on the Apple App Store.
3. Can Free Fire be played on a computer using an Emulator?
Yes, you can play Free Fire with an Emulator.
4. What is the size of Free Fire?
The size of the game is around 600mb
5. Will I get banned if I use a hack to get Unlimited Diamond in Free Fire?
Yes, you will get banned.
As we can see from the overview, Free Fire is an amazing game, and you must spend a considerable amount of time to be good at it and to get diamonds from the legitimate way. We have focussed on how you can legally get a lot of diamonds, so please do not use illegal methods and get yourself banned.