Why Play Star Wars Jedi: Survivor?
Despite the popularity of Star Wars, every new game in this universe is perceived as a holiday. The other day, the long-awaited sequel to the 2019 hit Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order finally came out and got better in every aspect.
What has changed, and is it worth playing the novelty? Will this game suit fans Indian online casino and demo slots? Let’s get to the bottom of it.
The plot of the game
The story of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will tell the story of former Padawan Cal Castis, who, for the past five years since the finale of the last part, turned into a real Jedi. The story is set between episodes three and four of Star Wars, with the rest of the galaxy under the Empire’s yoke and the Jedi being hunted down by the restless Inquisitors.
During the advertising campaign, the developers tried to tell about the scenario of the new part as less as possible, but some details are already known. Among the main characters are Cal, his charming robot sidekick BD-1, former Jedi Cere Janda, Mantis ship’s captain Griz Dritus and enchantress Merrin from the planet Dathomir. All of them still want to revive the Jedi Order.
For the past five years, the heroes have fought the Empire as best they could, but now they have a new lead–the first Jedi master in years. However, this is not Yoda or any other well-known hero, but the warrior from the times of the High Republic – the new “Star Wars” period, which takes place 200-225 years before the events of “The Phantom Menace.”
Having found and awakened from a centuries-old sleep guest from past times, the heroes must explain to him what is happening. It will not be an easy task because, for him, it will be news that the whole galaxy is immersed in Darkness. However, this will also start a new adventure taking the team through half a dozen planets.
How to play the game SW Jedi: Survivor?
Gameplay novelties are similar to the first but have improved on all fronts. For example, Cal can now not only fight with a single laser sword but, from the very beginning, can turn it into a staff and split it into two halves. Also, most of the skills you learned in the first part will remain because now Cal is a real Jedi, not just a Padawan.
A noticeable change was the partners, which now often accompany the hero in adventures. Besides the loyal friend BD-1, who hovers over your shoulder and scans all the previously unknown objects and enemies, now with you will travel and other characters that are actively involved in the battles.
The battles remain similar to the games like Dark Souls or Elden Ring. The main priorities here are tactics and reaction speed, which allows you to dodge the enemy’s attacks on time. However, Cal learned new tricks, and his abilities of the Force became even more powerful – now he can “freeze” more enemies at once.
Acrobatics, with which to explore the levels, also became more complex. The developers increased the size of locations and taught Cal new tricks, so now the sections with exploration became even more complicated, and there are more puzzles. Also, the hero now doesn’t hesitate to use his blaster, which will come in handy while exploring the levels besides the battles.
What you need to know before you pass
- You don’t need to prepare to pass Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. The game is self-sufficient and can be a great adventure, even for those unfamiliar with the Star Wars universe.
- Knowing the plot of the first part of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is also unnecessary. The story seamlessly introduces you to all the characters and their relationships, and the new events have nothing to do with how the characters fought the Inquisition five years ago.
- The gameplay, meanwhile, will please both newcomers to the series and seasoned Souls game veterans. In addition to new tricks and equipment, the system with resting places and reviving enemies was preserved. Having defeated all the enemies on the ground once, do not relax: after the first Jedi meditation, they will reappear in their places. It will be helpful for pumping, which has also become more comprehensive. Cal has already learned all the basic Jedi techniques, and now he will master the intricacies of the Force and the three types of lightsabers.
- You can also improve your equipment, which now includes a blaster. Once you’ve unlocked a new ability or received a new item, it makes sense to return to previously visited planets and explore the remaining corners – perhaps there are valuable resources that can help you become even more powerful.
System requirements and what else can be played on
Over the past four years, the game has become much more beautiful and large-scale, which is appropriately reflected in the project’s system requirements – they have grown.
The developers recommend using a next-level build:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer.
- Processor: 4-core eight-core Intel Core i5 11600K or Ryzen 5 5600X.
- RAM: 16GB.
- Graphics card: GTX 2070 or Radeon RX 6700 XT with 8GB of video memory.
- Disk space: 155 GB (SSD recommended).
Given the seriousness of these requirements, many will consider it reasonable to buy the game on one of the consoles. The project is modern and large-scale, so Star Wars Jedi: Survivor was only released on next-generation consoles – PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.