Download & Play Zelda Breath Of The Wild On PC With Cemu [Complete Guide]
There are a lot of games that are there, but could not be played on a PC. The basic reason behind it is that they are not released for the PC. One such game is Zelda Breath. The PC version has not been released by the manufacturers. However, if you are someone who wants to play it on PC, then you can do that. There are certain ways in which this impossible deed could be made possible and we are going to discuss it in the sections below.
Can the legend of Zelda breath of the wild be played over a PC?
The Zelda game has not released its PC version as of now. For playing it on your PC you will need an emulator.
The function of emulators is to develop a simulated environment for the game you are playing in your computer and this helps it to aid your computer easily. One of the best emulators you will find is Cemu emulator.
Cemu emulator supports Wii U as well as Nintendo console. You can use this emulator only in the 64-bit desktops. If supported by your computer, Cemu is capable of running 4K quality games on your computer as well.
To be used in your computer, the emulator must have minimal compatibility of open 4.1 GL and 4 GB RAM. Besides this, your desktop should have a robust processor and a graphics card.
The foremost things that you primarily need to check are whether GPU drivers, Audio drivers, and Motherboard drivers are upgraded or not. If you find they are not, make sure to update them as soon as you can.
Ways to play BOTW on Computer
Well, by now we know that the Cemu emulator is very important if you want to play games like Zelda on your PC. You need to have it on your PC. Well, before that, you need to check a few equally important things or we can say that are important initially as we move towards the installation of Cemu. You will have to check GPU Drivers, audio drivers and motherboard drivers of your PC and update them first. After that, you will have to have three other important things and these are 7Zip, DirectX and C++ Redistributable. After you have downloaded all of these, download things like Graphics Packs, Cemu Hook, Cemu and Shader Cache.
Before trying to get all these things in your PC, there are some of the requirements that your system needs to fulfill. If these are not fulfilled, then you won’t be able to achieve your goal. Here is the list of these requirements.
- The first and foremost thing is the operating system. It could be of Windows 8 or 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 10. If you have any of these operating systems on your PC, then you are one step closer to install the Cemu emulator.
- The second requirement would be of Graphics. The two options for it are AMD Radeon™ or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660. You can use any one of them, as both are equivalent.
- Another important thing is DirectX. It has to be the Version 11 for downloading Cemu emulator.
- If we talk about the processor that needs to be there on your PC, for this, then it should be none other than AMD Phenom or Intel® Core™ i3.
- The next important thing is memory. Well, for the purpose that we are discussing here the ideal match would be 4 GB RAM.
- Last, but not the least requirement for downloading this configuration is the storage. It should be 8 GB.
How to install the Cemu emulator?
By now, you know how to make your system ready for installing the Cemu emulator. Now, we will be discussing the actual process of doing that.
- Visit the authorized website of the cemu emulator and install the most recent version of it.
- Use 7Zip software to the file which you have downloaded.
- For the third step you will have to download the Cemu Hook application which has to be supportive with the Cemu version that has been downloaded by you.
- Next, shift the cemu hook zip file to the file that is withdrawn by you in the earlier step.
- Pull out the zip file of the cemu hook from the Cemu file men. Post extraction, the Cemu file can also be eliminated.
- In the folder of Cemu’s current release, you will discover a folder of graphics packages. Just paste the Zip File of graphics here.
- Lastly, the folder which has to be extracted is the Zip file of Shader Cache which has been downloaded earlier. After extracting it, you must shift xxx. File through the extracted file. For doing this, visit the Cemu folder and start the shader cache. You will find the conveyable folder here. Now bring xxx. Bin folder right here.
- The installation of Cemu is done for your PC.
Configuring Cemu Emulator
Installation Cemu Emulator is one thing and configuring it in your PC is another. After you have installed it, here are the steps to get its configuration done.
- First, launch the Cemu.exe. There are some of the mandatory fonts which you need to download. Suppose you are face issues to do so, then you can exclude the Cemu from your computer’s antivirus.
- A lot of menus you will find after you open the cemu. You need to click on the ‘options’ menu which will be there at the top.
- After that you need to select the input settings. In the input settings, you will be able to control keyboard keys and your preferences.
- After all is done, you can create your profile name and after everything is done, you can shut down the windows.
- Now again, visit the options menu. There you are supposed to choose the graphics pack. The graphics options are for the Legend of Zelda game. The resolution of the game can be selected by you of your choice.
- And doing all these things, you are supposed to select the options like LWZX Crash, FPS++, Nvidia Explosion Fix, Workaround, Square Shadow fix and RefExtra-Enhanced.
This is not the only option that you need to set to get the configuration. Here is a list of all of them that you need to set.
- In the option, find Upscale Filter and then checks Bilinear. For the fullscreen scaling, maintain the aspect ratio. The GPU buffer cache accuracy should be looking and then, enable BotW crash workaround option should be unchecked.
The other two steps would be again in the Experimental menu only. There is a Use RDTSC option, which you need to uncheck. This is a completely optional step. The next step in Experimental would be to check the GX2DrawDone for full sync.
- Another change you need to do is in Debug Menu. You need to set the Cemu timer at Cemu Default 1x and the MM Timer Accuracy as 1ms.
- Next, you need to go to the In CPU Menu choose all the logical cores option, in the affinity option.
With this, you have set all the options that are required, and the Cemu emulator is read to be configured.
Steps to download the ZELDA BREATH OF WILD For Computer
After all these efforts, it is the time that you download the Zelda Breath on your PC. Now, there a few more things to do before you start with the actual steps. You need to create three folders and those are Helper DX, Helper, and Helper EX. After that, you need to download WiiU_Usb_Helper. As soon as these steps are complete, your PC is all prepared for downloading the Zelda Breath. Here are all the steps.
- The very first thing which you have to do is to open WiiU_USB_Helper. There you will find the option of default directories as some of the directories are needed to be set as default. There are Wii U helper download directory to Helper DL Folder and there are DL Folder, Wii U Helper extraction directory to Helper EX Folder. You can search for the Legend of Zelda Breath of wild.
- You are supposed to select the game which based on your region. Start to download it by right-clicking on it. Then, you will be asked about updates and DLC on which you must click the no option.
- Right-click on the game once again and choose the download an update option. Opt for a v1.76 version while updating.
- Now right-click the icon of the game and select download DLC in this step.
- Now you need to select the option of start download and then, the download process begins.
- As soon as you download it, hit the right-click option and choose the Unpack option.
Installation of Zelda Breath on your PC
Again, downloading is not the only thing that is required. You need to install it too, and here are all the steps for that.
- Launch the Cemu emulator and then choose the option, select files. After that select DLC or game updates installation.
- Find the file that was developed earlier entitled Helper Ex folder from the cemu file. Choose the option of update file and then right-click on meta.xml which you can find in the meta folder.
- Repeat the same for the DLC files as well. After that choose it.xml files.
- Once the installation of updates and DLC is complete, click on the File menu and then visit the load option. Click on the folder named Helper EX and choose the folder entitled Legend of Zelda. Now choose the code folder and choose the file XXXX.rpx.
- After the load completion, shut down cemu.
- Within the cemu folder, open the file named log.txt file and select ‘shader cache name’
- This name has to be copied
- Visit the folder of shader cache and next, the portable folder to find the xxx. Bin file, you will then have to relabel it with the cache name of your shader.
- Finally, your game is all set to launch on Cemu. At the initial stage, a bit of time may be occupied by shader cache for the compilation.
With this, you are all set to launch the game on Cemu Emulator. The shader cache will take some time to get compiled, but later on, everything will be on point.
This is a detailed guide for installing Zelda Breath on your PC. We have mentioned every detail related to it and because of that, you don’t need any tech expert for the installation. You can do it on yourself and that too very quickly.
1. Does the Cemu emulator be installed in 32-bit Windows?
No, the Cemu emulator can only be installed on 64-bit windows. You cannot install this as the pre-specified requirement for this emulator is 64-bit windows. Apart from that if any of the operating systems such as Windows 8 or 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 10 available then it will be installed.
2. How can we install the Cemu emulator without any hassles?
The above excerpt provides explicitly simple steps that can be followed to install the same emulator. If you are equipped with all the needed specifications, then it is a cakewalk.
- 1 Download & Play Zelda Breath Of The Wild On PC With Cemu [Complete Guide]
- 2 Steps to download the ZELDA BREATH OF WILD For Computer
- 3 Installation of Zelda Breath on your PC
- 4 FAQs