This article will learn how you can quickly transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone or vice versa.
You bought a new smartphone and now want to transfer your contacts. It doesn’t matter whether you stay with the same manufacturer or switch from iPhone to Android – or vice versa. This article will show you how to transfer your contacts quickly and easily. You can also get iphone emoji copy and paste for Android.
Transfer iPhone contacts to new iPhone
If you want to transfer your contacts from an iPhone to another Apple device, you can use Apple’s iCloud service. It means that your communications and all other data can be transferred. Ensure that you have previously backed up your old smartphone to the iCloud and synchronized the connections with your iCloud. How to transfer iPhone contacts to a new Apple device:
- Turn on your new iPhone and start setting it up.
- Click “Restore from iCloud Backup” on the “Apps & Data” tab during setup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Select your last backup based on the date.
- Your apps, data, and contacts will now be transferred.
Transfer contacts from Android to Android
With Android, transferring contacts is also very easy. You can easily use your Google account to do this. Many manufacturers also provide apps that you can use to share your contacts and, at the same time, transfer other apps and data. Spydialer is also considered as the best free reverse phone lookup. When communicating with Google, make sure you have your own Google account. From Android to another Android smartphone, it works like this:
- Open the Contacts app on your old smartphone.
- Select the menu item “Accounts” or “Sync accounts.”
- Activate contacts synchronization for Google.
- Now you have to wait for the transfer to Google to finish. The duration depends on the Internet connection and the number of your contacts.
- Now take your new Android smartphone and log in to Google. Under Settings, click Accounts & Backup > Manage Accounts > Add Account, then click Google.
- Select your added Google account and then the backup that should be synchronized with the new smartphone.
- Then tap Sync Now and wait for your contacts to transfer.
- You will now find all your contacts on your new smartphone.
Android to iOS and vice versa
Transferring your contacts from iOS to Android or vice versa can be more difficult. To do this, you have to use a few tricks and see which techniques can be used to connect the two operating systems. The easiest way is to use the Apple app “Transfer to iOS” or Google Drive (from Android to iPhone). To do this, try the following steps:
- Download the Google Drive app on your old Android smartphone.
- Open the Google Contacts app on your old smartphone.
- Then click on “Add Account.” This feature may also be below.
- Tap on “Google” here.
- Sign in with your Google account or create one.
- Now select the Google Drive app to sync it with your device.
- Then tap Save. Your contacts have directly been transferred to Google Drive.
- Now go to the settings on your new iPhone and click on “Password and account” and on “Add account.” Select “Google” here.
- Sign in with your Google account, turn on the toggle switch next to Contacts, and tap Backup.
- Your contacts will be transferred, and you can use your iPhone normally again.
Transfer Contacts – iOS to Android
This process works the same as Android to iOS transfer, only backward. Here, too, you can use the Google service for simple transfer. With this, the transfer of your contacts works smoothly. Try the following steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Click on “Contacts” and on “Accounts.”
- Now select “Add account.”
- Here you tap on “Google.”
- Sign in with your Google account, slide the Contacts slider to the right, and tap Save.
- Now open the contacts on your Android smartphone.
- Click on “Accounts,” then on “Google.
- Tap your Google account or sign in.
- Then select “Sync Contacts.”
- Now click on the “Sync Now” button.
- Your contacts have been successfully transferred.
Want to transfer your contacts and wondering how it works? It is straightforward from iPhone to iPhone or Android to Android. However, if you’re going from Android to iOS or vice versa, it’s not that trivial. You are free to dlnet delta com sign in and enjoy the benefits. The easiest way is a Google account to which all your contacts will be transferred. If you log in with this on your new smartphone, your contacts will appear immediately on the device. If you have any questions about this article, please leave us a comment.