Have you purchased the iTop VPN premium plan? Or are you interested in using the free version but are unsure how to get it and configure it for online security? This is the guide for you!
iTop VPN is a piece of software that allows you to bypass geo-blocking, stream anything, and access your favorite content while on the move. The VPN service is certainly an excellent alternative to consider, with military-grade privacy encryption, a large price section, and plenty of fascinating features like split tunneling, kill switch, and an ability to disguise your IP.
iTop VPN is also well-designed and user-friendly, making it ideal for newcomers to the VPN industry. We’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to download VPN for PC, install, and utilize it across many devices below.
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- 300 MB of free disk space
- 1024*768 screen resolution and above
How to get iTop VPN and install it?
For Windows users:
- Visit the Windows section of the official iTop VPN website.
- Download the latest software for free.
- Double-click the file with Administrative rights once it has been downloaded.
- Follow the wizard’s instructions to install the software in your preferred directory.
- Open the VPN app after it’s been fully installed, connect to your nearest server location, and you’re ready to go.
For Mac users:
- Visit the Mac section of the official iTop VPN website.
- When the pkg file has been downloaded, double-click it to open it.
- Drag the iTop VPN icon to the Application folder on your desktop.
- Wait until the installation is finished.
- After that, go to the launchpad, find the VPN icon, and click it to open it.
- Select your closest server, press the connect button, and you’re ready to go.
How do I connect to iTop VPN?
Open the application after it has been installed on your computer. When you click the Connect button, the optimum server for you is automatically selected based on your location. Your IP address will change to a virtual one once you’ve connected. Click the Details button to see your information in further detail. Simply click the round Connect button again to terminate the VPN.
Click the Change button in the menu bar to connect to a different server. You can change server locations as well as security protocols like TCP, UDP, and HTTPS from here. For a speedier network connection, the optimal security protocol is connected by default.
Dedicated VPN servers
Servers are divided into four categories by iTop VPN: gaming, downloading, social media, and streaming. On the left menu of the application page, you can simply locate a dedicated server to unblock geo-blocked streaming, gaming, social apps and securely share files via P2P.
A list of available servers, together with their network speed, can be seen by clicking on the particular menu. You can connect to the one with the best coverage by selecting it and pressing the connect button. A search box is present in the top window part, allowing you to look for servers based on keywords, nation, and city name.
And that’s pretty much how you download, install, and set up the iTop VPN service for everyone, quick, simple, and easy. If you have any questions, you can contact iTop VPN or consult their FAQ section for assistance.