Storage is hands down one of the biggest concerns among users, especially when it involves images, videos, and media files.
Rapidgator is one of those few software on the internet that resolve that complication for the users, making it easier for the users to share direct links to folders, including different types of media files and documents.
Since the features of Rapidgator are so diverse, it isn’t surprising that the service offers a premium version, wherein you have to pay a recurring subscription fee to avail of the features. However, not everyone has the means to pay for a premium account and that’s completely alright.
If you are in the same boat, struggling to pay for the premium accounts, we have sorted out a list of some premium Rapidgator accounts and passwords. Almost all of these accounts are working, however, we’d still recommend that you check through the available list to find one that’s working and eliminate the ones that aren’t.
What’s great about Rapidgator is how convenient it is to use, especially for business professionals. Be it media, software, or even documents, you can forward just about anything using Rapidgator without any complications.
What is Rapidgator?
For first-time users who are confused about Rapidgator, let us clarify the basics first. Rapidgator is a premium file hoster and file-sharing software that enables you to store and even share different types of files, documents, media, and software using a cloud system.
What’s great about Rapidgator is the fact that they use a cloud storage system, which means that the files you save on Rapidgator can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. The only thing you need access to is a working internet connection.
With Rapidgator, you get access to two different account types – free and premium. The free version is perfect for personal use to an extent. However, if you want to avail of extensive advantages, we’d recommend availing of the premium version since it comes with all the premium features that you can potentially think of.
However, not everyone can have access to the premium version, especially with the pricing plans it comes with. This is something we understand, hence, this article walks you through a list of all the top premium plans that we think are worth the time.
Besides the extensive storage options, Rapidgator also comes with a lot of added features, including a no-ad policy, easy access to files, etc. With the free version, you won’t be able to store over 500MB of files, which is a lot less than you’d expect.
Since the Rapidgator premium account comes with such a diversity of features, it isn’t surprising that people are often chasing those instead of the free accounts.
What are the features of Rapidgator?
Rapidgator’s free version is ideal for basic access. However, what you need to understand is the fact that the premium version brings forth a lot of opportunities and extensive features that you wouldn’t have access to otherwise.
Some of the most important features of Rapidgator, especially their premium version include:
- You can share your files and even keep them secure in the cloud storage with Rapidgator.
- Upload and download individual files or folders up to 5GB at a time using the premium account.
- With the premium account, users won’t have to worry about ads and pop-ups anymore. This doesn’t affect the download and the upload speed at all.
- Rapidgator doesn’t involve any kinds of obstructions regarding the kind of files you share.
- It has a minimal, easy-to-navigate and use interface, which is perfect for first-time users.
- The automatic backup process helps in minimizing the risks of losing any files or data, which is very common with cloud storage.
- If you were downloading a file and the internet connection got interrupted, Rapidgator premium pauses the download and resumes it from where it stopped.
- Premium users have access to up to 80GB of file storage.
- Every file that’s uploaded to the platform is secured and there are no risks of data leaks or hacks at all.
These are all the top features of Rapidgator free and premium accounts that you need to be aware of, especially when it involves confidential files and data.
What are the Benefits of Rapidgator Premium Account?
Now, you must be thinking, why should one avail of the premium account instead of the free one? Do you even need the premium one in the first place?
Let us walk you through the benefits then. With a Rapidgator Premium account, you get:
- There are no ads or pop-ups and unwanted links on the website when you access it.
- The users get to download and upload their files at a very high speed without any buffering.
- If you accidentally delete your files, you can retrieve them using the premium account.
- It comes with more storage bandwidth and improved accessibility.
- There are no restrictions on the types of files you can share.
If all of these above-mentioned benefits sound good to you be assured that you will make the most use of the Rapidgator premium accounts without any questions.
What do I have to do to get a free Rapidgator Premium Account?
Rapidgator premium accounts aren’t handouts, which mean that you won’t find them randomly on the internet. With a premium account, users get access to free limitless storage access. Also, the ad-free interface is a reason enough for you to look into those options.
So, if you want to avail free Rapidgator premium accounts, there are a handful of ways in which you can sort that out. Let us walk you through those methods individually:
Using email and password list
Our primary intent of this article was to present our readers with a list of all the working Rapidgator free premium accounts but with their emails and passwords. What it means is that you can directly use those emails and passwords and log into the portal.
Once you are in, you have complete autonomy to store your files and then go ahead and share them with the users on the other end.
Keep in mind that almost all of these usernames and passwords are working. However, these are also based on availability. So, if you use the first email and password and see it’s not working, we’d recommend you move on to the next one.
Here’s a list of all the options you can look through:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Unusual1!
- email@example.com – tw60708214
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 55+55-99
- email@example.com – 71929612Bb
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Malek123
- email@example.com – Chicken123
- Antozzll3@hotmail.com – 54477200.F
- Alexmorntilva@gmail.com – F857PIO
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Kunoto32
- email@example.com – Rapidgator-
- MartinVilas3@gmail.com – simpson1234
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Lapa31
- MCcajun@cox.net – nerousd12
- Rai.email@example.com – Bmw323i
- Kai.firstname.lastname@example.org – Bmw323i
- email@example.com – mangopony2278
- firstname.lastname@example.org – jghd2315
- email@example.com – strike11
- firstname.lastname@example.org – k151avzk
- email@example.com – yiajgdwuq
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 13579fib
- hotmail.com – oguz2144
- email@example.com – Pollos09a
- firstname.lastname@example.org – mansoponsy2278
- email@example.com – nonhd2315
These are some of the working emails and passwords that you can use for accessing the premium Rapidgator accounts for free. However, remember that we keep updating our list quite often, so if one or multiple of these isn’t working, you can always come back and check the updated list for more.
1. Using Cookie Data
Besides the easy access using the emails and passwords mentioned, there’s another way you can get access to free Rapidgator premium accounts in no time at all. This is a little complicated to understand. So, hold tight.
The cookies that are acquired while you are browsing through the internet can help you unlock a premium Rapidgator account and if you think it’s a reach, trust us, it isn’t. However, it isn’t always a foolproof situation because there are a lot of factors that you need to keep in consideration.
If you are confused about how cookie data can help you acquire a free premium Rapidgator account, here’s what you need to do:
- Open your web browser and then open a new tab
- From there, you need to look up the EditThisCookie extension and then install it to your web browser
- Once done, close and restart the browser
- Open the homepage of Rapidgator and then click on the EditThisCookie icon on the side.
- From there, click on import and copy and paste the username for any of the free premium accounts we mentioned
- Once done, you can refresh the page and see if it leads you to direct access to the premium Rapidgator account.
Once you are logged into the portal, the only thing you have to be mindful of is not logging out. However, if the password is changed or the account is disabled, there’s nothing you can do to avert that crisis.
2. Using Leech Method
Now, this one might sound daunting but the leech method uses software, so it’s 100% worth it. The steps aren’t as complicated and things do fall into place if you follow the steps as mentioned:
- Open the Premiumleech website on your web browser and open it.
- Once you are on the website, you will find a designated field called “paste your links here”
- Copy any of the free premium Rapidgator account links and paste them in the box
- You have to verify the captcha to ensure the portal you aren’t a robot and also accept the terms of service.
- From there, click on “Generate premium links” and the generated links will provide you access to the premium account.
This can be a little complicated because you need access to a working premium membership account to make things work for yourself.
3. Using a Free Trial
If you don’t want to access any of the unofficial methods and instead want to go through the official route of acquiring a free premium Rapidgator account, free trials are your best friend.
Thankfully, Rapidgator offers a 30-day free trial, which you can avail of and test out the premium version. What’s great is that you can use the free trial with one email and once the 30 days are up, you can switch to another email to avail another 30 days.
It isn’t a sustainable route but it is an official way to avail of the free premium account without needing to pay anything in subscription fees to Rapidgator.
How to Upload Files on Rapidgator Premium Account?
So, now that you have a comprehensive idea about Rapidgator, its features, and what it does, wondering how to upload files on this platform is a very common question.
And, you aren’t the only one. Once you have logged into the Rapidgator portal using the email and password, the next step is to store and share the files with others.
There are two routes:
- If you want to share smaller files, File Manager is a better folder to upload your files from. You can directly select the file and upload it to Rapidgator.
- If you are dealing with larger files, an FTP server is ideal for a higher data speed and transfer. Once the file is done uploading, you have a link that you can share with others to provide them access to the file.
The upload and download process is a lot more efficient and effortless when you are using a Rapidgator premium account. So, when it comes to an effortless user experience, be assured that you can securely upload, store and share your files and data with others without any hassle.
Additionally, Rapidgator’s premium account plans are reliant on the storage you are accessing. So, the more the storage, the higher the per month cost. Generally, the price range is between $14.99 to $99.99.
1. What is Rapidgator used for?
Rapidgator is popular file-sharing and file-hosting software that allows you to store and share a variety of files. It can be used to store documents, software, and other media files. It provides cloud-based storage, so you can access your files from any location.
2. What types of accounts are offered by Rapidgator?
Rapidgator offers two types of accounts: one is free, and the other one is premium. The free version is good for personal use, but the premium version gives you access to more advanced features. You can get the premium app for a minimal fee.
3. Does Rapidgator have ads?
The free version of the app has ads. If you don’t want these ads to hinder your user experience, then you should get the premium app. This will ensure a seamless experience. Plus, it won’t affect the download or upload speed.
4. What happens if the internet connection is gone when downloading a file?
If you are a premium user, the download will get paused. Once the internet connection comes back, the download will resume. But if you are using the free version, the download will get canceled if the data connection is lost.
Now, that’s all you need to know about free Rapidgator premium accounts and how you can access them without paying a dime. If you are new to using this software and you are confused, we’d recommend reading through the features and trying out the software yourself for easy access. Also, remember that the premium account comes with a lot of added perks that you won’t find elsewhere. So, if you want to indulge in an effortless workaround, this is where you can sort things out for yourself.