Be it for a graphics designer, an editor, or a content creator, Adobe is a versatile platform that is useful for everyone. However, one of the biggest issues with using Adobe is the subscriptions. They are expensive, and these individual applications are quite intensive too.
If you are on a similar boat, struggling to find your way out, we have got your back. We will share a list of multiple free Adobe accounts, all of which are functional and authentic. So, the next time you are stuck with a creative project and need access to Adobe, this is the article you need to save for reference.
Despite being free Adobe accounts, all of them are 100% safe and reliable. You won’t have to worry about malware or any other risks at all. So, if you are here looking for free Adobe accounts, this is the article for you.
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Also abbreviated as ACC, Adobe Creative Cloud is Adobe’s complete package that provides users easy access to all their top applications and interfaces.
Launched in 2011, this complete package provides users easy access to all the important Adobe applications under one roof. Be it for web development or photo editing, ACC suffices everyone’s needs with one package.
ACC is a subscription-based portal, wherein the users get direct access to 20+ apps, and web series that are all backed by Adobe. From Photoshop to Lightroom, you can pretty much use every single Adobe app created with ACC.
How much does the Adobe Creative Cloud Cost?
Now that you have a brief idea of Adobe Creative Cloud and what it entails, wondering about their pricing plans is fairly common. You aren’t the only person with a similar thought process.
As we mentioned before, Adobe Creative Cloud consists of 20+ apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, InCopy, Lightroom, XD, Animate, etc.
All of these 20+ apps come with individual monthly prices that vary. So, what we’d recommend you do is choose the particular subscription you want to avail of and then check the price individually.
The ACC Complete Package pricing varies with the intent of use. For example:
- The pricing for teams and businesses is $79.99 per month.
- The pricing for schools and educational institutes is $34.99 per month.
- The pricing for individuals is $74.99 per month.
- The pricing for students and teachers is $19.99 per month.
So, as you can see, there is no “one person fits all” package. It varies with the use of intent and is cheaper for students and educational entities.
Can I down Adobe Creative Cloud to Desktop?
Adobe Creative Cloud is meant to be downloaded, installed, and used on the desktop. Since some of the apps included in the package are quite an intension and need high processing power, you need to ensure that you are using them on the desktop to avoid any complications.
Here’s how you can download it:
- Open Adobe’s official website and sign up when on the homepage.
- Once the sign-up is complete, click on the nine dots in the corner and select Creative Cloud from there.
- Under that, you need to click on the “Install the Creative Cloud app” option and initiate the download process.
- Once the download is complete, go to the downloads folder in your system and click the .exe file to start the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you are all set to use this app at your convenience and use the list of free Adobe accounts we share.
What is the Significance of Free Adobe Accounts?
Under the Adobe Creative Cloud package, users get access to a variety of applications that are perfect for editing, web development and even creating different illustrations.
Amidst all these Adobe apps, a few of them are free to download and use and a few others charge you a recurring subscription.
When you use the free Adobe accounts listed in this article, you get to bypass the payment issues and directly go around and make the most out of the situation.
Despite being free, all these listed Adobe accounts are safe to use. You don’t have to worry about any kinds of verifications either.
List of Free Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts with Passwords
Free Adobe accounts are a boon for every creative person who doesn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on subscription fee but still wants to ensure that their graphics looks enticing and professional.
If you are struggling with something similar, don’t worry at all because all of the working ACC accounts that we have listed here are 100% working and safe to use.
All the below-mentioned ACC accounts provide you with free and direct access to Photoshop, Photoshop Lightroom, and Photoshop Express. So, if you are a photographer or a graphic designer, you are going to find a lot of benefits with these free accounts.
- email@example.com – Asdfghjkl1
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Bubby123
- email@example.com – Dawn1997
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Ovenmit2
- email@example.com – Candy1996
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Soccerlove20
- email@example.com – Dubai@123
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Sidney001
- email@example.com – Finley2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Ss998898
Since Adobe accounts are often in great demand, you might find a few in the list disabled temporarily. This happens when multiple users are using the same account at once. What we’d recommend you do to bypass that issue is to look into the next option and see if it’s working instead.
What are the Free Adobe Accounts for Video Editing?
If you are a photographer and videographer and are looking for free Adobe accounts that will streamline the video editing process, you have come to the right place.
Adobe has multiple applications that are targeted toward easing the video editing process. If you are sitting there confused about how to get access, the only thing you need to do is download ACC and then enter the credentials as mentioned in the list.
What’s great about all these free Adobe accounts is the flexibility. None of these apps are restrictive, meaning that you won’t have to worry or complain about the usability of the apps, which is always a benefit.
Here are all the working Adobe accounts you can check out:
- email@example.com – castrady30113
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Bouji7228
- email@example.com – 3156574654
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Dusty1228!
- email@example.com – @awergent1020
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Bladerain5
- email@example.com – optraning168
- firstname.lastname@example.org – picadtodb109
- email@example.com – Maxsio123
- firstname.lastname@example.org – AniGary27
- email@example.com – host3178
- firstname.lastname@example.org – pirhan562116
These are a bunch of video-editing-specific accounts, meaning that you get prioritized access to some of the best Adobe video-editing apps under ACC.
Are the Adobe Modded Accounts any Good?
Adobe modded accounts give you the convenience to bypass the subscription and the payments associated. This means that you won’t have to worry about paying a whopping $79.99 per month but still be able to enjoy the perks that come with an ACC account.
With the Adobe modded accounts, you need to understand that these are accounts that have been used previously. However, they are no longer in use. But, they are active and working with the subscription, so you can enter the email and password and use the benefits that come with it.
All the Adobe Modded Accounts and passwords mentioned here are for individual plans only. This means that they are for personal use. Also, these accounts have their free trial active still, which can come in handy for users who are beginners and want to test out the waters.
Like most of the other accounts and passwords we have shared, even these are 100% safe and don’t require any additional verification.
- VENESSASCOTT99@GMAIL.COM – Godsaves!99
- email@example.com – Java2428
- firstname.lastname@example.org – ipaxak492
- email@example.com – Gabi31234
- firstname.lastname@example.org – 190Prado
- email@example.com – Minki87!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Mitchell.90
- email@example.com – titkaGlam90
- firstname.lastname@example.org – gTmaxk495
- Alenashka@bk.ru – Alenac007mc
- email@example.com – Purzelina2001
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Dolphins4ever
- email@example.com – Mariano2829
- firstname.lastname@example.org – TmintGnp8
- email@example.com – abpotomax96
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Pu4MALks4
- email@example.com – p3Xwwlzb
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Gladiolus1!
If you are considering downloading a mod apk of Adobe Creative Cloud, we’d recommend that you test out the authenticity of the platform. The last thing you want to do is download and install a random mod apk that’s unsafe and filled with malware.
What are some Working Adobe Premium Accounts?
When it comes to using “free” accounts, everyone is skeptical about the authenticity and legitimacy of such accounts. You aren’t the only one if that’s what you were thinking.
That said, to make your life easier, we have managed to shortlist some of the best Adobe Premium working accounts that are worth your time.
- email@example.com – An3marie
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Dillon123
- email@example.com – Ocak2003
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Tashkent123
- email@example.com – Nagellack1
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Jesus1997
- email@example.com – Bridgend1
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Artiest65
- email@example.com – Batman13
- firstname.lastname@example.org – T0rmented
- email@example.com – Princesa2001
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Adventure6
- email@example.com – ILoveMusic12
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Incorrect24
- email@example.com – Hammerlock1
Also, since these are free Adobe accounts and you are using them for your benefit, being respectful of the credentials is important. The last thing you want to do is change the password or tweak anything in the account.
Can I get Adobe free of Cost?
You can 100% get access to Adobe free of cost using the list of accounts that we have sorted in this article. However, if you are sitting there looking for “legit” ways to get personal free Adobe accounts, we have a few different ways that might work out.
For your ease of understanding, we have sorted them into pointers for you.
1. Using the free trial
The easiest and probably most common legitimate way people get access to free Adobe accounts is by using the free trial. It’s simple and available for every user but it’s temporary and limiting. Adobe currently offers a 7-day free trial, which can be a lot less if you are a professional.
Also, when registering for a free trial, you need to update your payment details. So, if you don’t want to get charged, canceling that payment is crucial.
2. Using license key
Now, this one is a hit or miss. Much like how we have sorted you out with a list of all the working usernames and passwords, you might come across valid license keys online too. You can even ask your friends if they use Adobe to share their license keys with you.
Once you have access to a valid license key, you can easily go ahead and enter that license key into the downloaded software and call it a day.
3. Use cracked versions
This one is a little challenging and can compromise your privacy if you don’t download it from official sources. When looking for cracked versions of Adobe, look for the individual app instead of downloading the entire package.
This means that if you want to use Photoshop, only downloads the cracked version of Photoshop and then uses the app as normal.
Are the Free Adobe Accounts Safe?
All the free Adobe accounts we have shared in this article are 100% working and safe. They are either from existing users or from new users. Some of them even come with the trial version intact.
However, there’s a catch. Since Adobe accounts have such a high demand, you might notice that some of these accounts aren’t working. It’s normal and often happens when multiple users are using the same account.
To bypass that rush and traffic, what you can do is move on to the next username and password. Since these include different types of free Adobe accounts, you have to manually enter the credentials to check which ones are working and which ones aren’t. It might take a little bit more time than normal.
1. What is the advantage of Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you access to all the top Adobe applications. It is a complete package that brings all Adobe software under one roof. This service was launched in 2011 and is quite popular among professionals. It is a subscription-based service that gives you direct access to 20+ applications.
2. Is Adobe Creative Cloud expensive?
The cost of Adobe Creative Cloud will vary depending on the intent of use. It offers multiple subscription packages for businesses, schools, students, and individuals. The plans are slightly expensive as it includes all Adobe applications.
3. How to download Adobe Creative Cloud on PC?
You can download Adobe Creative Cloud on your computer from the official portal. After signing up on the Adobe website, you can proceed to download the application and install it on your device. Once the app is installed, you can use it at your convenience.
4. Does Adobe Creative Cloud offer a free trial?
You will be glad to know that Adobe Creative Cloud offers a 7-day free trial to new users. So before subscribing to a paid plan, you can use the app for free and see if it is right for you.
Free Adobe Accounts are available in abundance online. However, we wanted to curate a list of all the top working accounts that won’t disappoint. If you are sitting there wondering which ones will work and which ones won’t, we hope all of them will. What’s also great is that most of these free accounts are ACC accounts, which means that you get access to the whole package instead of a select few apps.
- 1 What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
- 2 What are the Free Adobe Accounts for Video Editing?
- 3 What are some Working Adobe Premium Accounts?
- 4 Can I get Adobe free of Cost?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion