IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is an internet-based service that broadcasts VOD content and live TV channels. These IPTV services are made available through M3U links to stream on different devices.
The use of M3U playlist links to stream IPTV has become quite popular among users. Like any other OTT service, IPTV also requires working M3U links. With IPTV you can access unlimited live TV channels for free.
Once you get the M3U playlist URL, you can stream your favorite channel on IPTV. There are tons of working M3U links available on the internet. All you have to do is find the place where you can get these links.
What is the IPTV M3U playlist?
IPTV M3U is a file type containing a list of links for IPTV channels. You can access these channels using an IPTV app or player. It includes movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. Luckily, there are plenty of IPTV apps and players supporting the M3U file format which is used to create playlists for multimedia files.
The M3U links in the playlist indicate the location of the media files. This enables an IPTV app or player to access the content. Users can create M3U playlists and share them with others. Or you can find many of these links on the internet.
With an IPTV service, you can access and stream content directly from the internet. It allows you to pick channels from the list. All you have to do is access an M3U URL on any M3U player and start streaming the channels.
The good thing is that M3U URLs are free for everyone. It doesn’t matter which country you are located in, you can access these URLs free of cost. This allows you to watch movies, TV shows, sports, news, and live channels without spending any money.
You can search IPTV M3U playlists based on the country and filter them by category and language.
Guide To Play IPTV M3U Playlist URLs
Before you get your hands on the IPTV M3U link, it is important to know how to play it on a device. It can be run by any media player as long as it has support for M3U files.
If you are not sure how to play M3U links on your device, you will find the below guide helpful.
You can stream IPTV M3U playlist links on your Android phone, tablet, or smart TV. The steps to play M3U links for all Android devices are the same. If you are not familiar with the steps, follow the instructions below. But before that, you will have to download some Android apps that have support for M3U file format. Some of those apps are MX Player, VLC Media Player, and PLAYIt. After downloading these apps, you must follow these steps.
- Find an IPTV M3U URL and visit that link from your web browser.
- Wait for the M3U file to download on your device.
- Click on the downloaded link. It will redirect you to the media player on your device.
- Now you can stream the channels.
- If the M3U link is not opening, tap on the “+” sign in the media player. Then select the downloaded link and open it.
Steps To Play IPTV M3U List On Computer
You can play IPTV M3U playlist links on Windows, macOS, and Linux. All you have to do is run the link using the in-built media player on your desktop. Unlike mobile devices, you don’t need to download any media player on your computer.
Get an IPTV M3U URL and double-click on the link. After that, you can choose the built-in media player to play it.
With the help of VLC Media Player, you can easily import IPTV M3U links from the internet. For those who don’t know how to import IPTV M3U URLs using VLC Media player, follow these steps.
- Launch the VLC Media player on your device.
- Tap on the Media option and go to Open Network Stream.
- Copy the IPTV M3U link you have and paste it to the Network Stream Box in the VLC Media Player.
- Now hit the Play button and enjoy watching the live channels on your desktop.
Play IPTV M3U Links On iOS Device
If you are an iOS device owner, you can run IPTV M3U links on your device. These links are supported by iPhone, iPad, and even Apple TV. Before you get started with the steps, make sure that the required iOS apps are installed on your device. These include IPTV Player, GSE Smart IPTV Pro, and IPT Television.
After downloading the apps, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Copy and paste the IPTV M3U link to the browser.
- Wait for a few minutes for the M3U link to download.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on it.
- You will be taken directly to the media player.
- If the file doesn’t open, click on the “+” icon and select the M3U file.
- Now you are ready to stream IPTV M3U links.
Import IPTV M3U Links On Amazon Fire TV Or Fire Stick
Even Fire TV and Fire Stick device owners can run IPTV M3U links on their devices. To make that possible, they need to first get the LAZY IPTV app on their device. This app is needed to import M3U links from the internet or internal storage.
- Download and install the LAZY IPTV app on your Fire TV.
- Open the app.
- Tap the “+” symbol.
- Select whether you want to import from the internet or internet storage.
- Copy the IPTV M3U link and paste it into the URL box.
- Tap the Import option.
- This will import the links.
- Access the Manage Playlist section to manage the imported links.
- Choose a playlist and start streaming.
IPTV M3U playlists are popular among movie and music lovers. It allows users to stream over 5000+ channels and other content for free. Follow the steps given in this post and you will be good to go.