Dish Anywhere is a popular application that allows you to stream movies, TV shows, and sports. It gives you access to original shows as well as on-demand content from Showtime, EPIX, Starz, and more. On top of that, you can stream networks like ESPN, ABC, CNN, Disney Channel, A&E, and more.
The Dish Anywhere app is compatible with platforms like Kindle Fire HDX, Fire TV Stick, PC, iOS, and Android. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an app for Roku. But don’t get upset because you can still stream Dish Anywhere content on Roku using the ‘screen mirroring’ feature. To know more about this topic, you should read the guide below.
How to stream Dish Anywhere on Roku?
You can stream Dish Anywhere on Roku using the screen mirror feature. There are four ways to do it and it includes:
- Using iOS devices
- Using Android devices
- Using Windows PC
- Using Mac
We will explain the steps of all four methods in the next few sections.
Guide To Stream Dish Anywhere On Roku
So here are all the screen mirroring techniques that will help you to watch your favorite Dish Anywhere content on Roku. But before you start, access the home screen of your Roku device and select Settings. You need to enable the Screen Mirroring option and select Always Allow or Prompt.
Method 1: Screen mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku using iOS devices
iOS users, need to first enable the AirPlay feature on their device and then follow the steps below.
- Go to the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the Dish Anywhere app and download it.
- Access the Control Center on your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring option.
- You will see the list of available devices. From there choose Roku.
- Next, you will see the AirPlay code appear on your Roku device.
- Type in the AirPlay Code as shown on the screen on your iOS device.
- Once done, hit the OK button.
- Your iOS device screen will now get mirrored on your Roku device.
- Launch the Dish Anywhere app and sign into your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Select a TV show or movie that you want to watch. It will be mirrored on Roku.
Method 2: Screen mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku using Android devices
Not just iOS users, but Android users can also stream Dish Anywhere to Roku using the screen mirroring option. To make things easier, we have detailed the steps below.
- Before you start make sure that your Roku device and Android phone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Dish Anywhere app.
- Pull down the Notification Panel and select the Cast icon.
- Once you see the list of devices, select Roku and click OK.
- This will connect Roku to your Android smartphone.
- Open the Dish Anywhere app and sign into your account using your login credentials.
- Now that your Android screen is being mirrored to Roku, play whatever movies or TV shows you like.
Method 3: Screen mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku using Windows PC
You can also stream Dish Anywhere content on Roku from your desktop. If you have a Windows PC, you should follow these steps.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your Windows PC and Roku device to the same wireless network.
- Launch a web browser on your computer.
- Go to the official Dish Anywhere website.
- Log into your account.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys. This will give you access to the Connect window.
- Select your Roku device from the list of devices.
- Click the Allow button on Roku.
- This will start mirroring your PC’s screen on Roku.
- Now you are ready to stream Dish Anywhere content.
Method 4: Screen mirror Dish Anywhere to Roku using Mac
With the AirPlay feature on Mac, you can easily stream Dish Anywhere content to any connected device. Before following the steps, enable the AirPlay option on your device.
- Connect both your Mac and Roku devices to the same wireless network.
- Go to the Control Center on your Mac device and select Screen Mirroring.
- As you see the list of devices, select Roku.
- This will cast your Mac screen to Roku.
- Launch a web browser and go to the official Dish Anywhere website.
- Sign in with your account and start streaming.
Dish Anywhere Subscription Plans
Like most other streaming apps, Dish Anywhere offers multiple subscription packages. There are a total of four plans of varying prices. They are:
- All-Time Favourite & Locals: With this package, you get access to 190 channels. It costs $69.99 per month.
- Everything Sports: It costs $84.99 per month.
- Everything Sports & Entertainment: It provides 240+ channels. It costs $94.99 per month.
- Everything Sports, Entertainment, & Movies: It includes 290+ channels. It costs $104.99 per month.
To subscribe to Dish Anywhere, you will have to visit the official website. There you can select a subscription package of your choice.
What to Expect from Dish Anywhere?
Dish Anywhere provides a complete entertainment package. From TV shows to movies to sports, it allows you to stream everything.
- It supports live TV channels for news, sports, movies, and more.
- It offers series, TV shows, and movies for on-demand streaming.
- It allows users to download content for offline viewing.
- With the DVR storage, you can record a live stream and watch it later.
- It provides instant updates on games like NCAAF, NFL, NCAAB, NBA, NHL, etc.
- It allows you to stream both DVR and live content from any location.
- It offers multiple subscription plans to suit your budget.
- The streaming app is supported by all the major platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Streaming Dish Anywhere on Roku becomes much easier when you use the screen mirroring feature. You can use any of the four mentioned devices to stream Dish Anywhere content on Roku. Just make sure to follow all the steps correctly.