Here’s some good news for Minecraft lovers – We’re bringing an iOS app for you to create and edit custom skins and maps on your mobile devices, that too free of cost!
Minecraft Studio Shortcut by SunApps GmbH is a third-party app for iOS devices like iPhones and iPad. It is designed to allow Minecraft players to create and edit custom skins and maps on their mobile devices.
Users now have the ability to create custom skins for their Minecraft characters using a variety of tools and features with the Minecraft Studio Shortcut. The app provides a blank canvas, similar to Paint, where users can draw and paint their own design, switch and play with colours, add patterns and more. After creating the skin, the users can save it to their device’s camera roll, or even better, directly to Minecraft.
Along with skin creation, the Minecraft Studio shortcut also allows users to edit maps for Minecraft. Changing the terrain, adding new blocks and more are a few of the things users can do with the app’s tools and features. Just like skins, once a map is created, users can save it directly to Minecraft, or their device’s camera roll. In this article, we will be seeing a step-by-step, detailed and comprehensive guide on how to download and install the Minecraft Studio shortcut on iPhone in just 16 simple steps. Without further ado, let’s begin!
Steps To Download And Install Minecraft Studio Shortcut On iPhone
- Ensure that your iPhone is connected to the internet connection via a stable Wi-Fi or cellular network (also known as mobile data).
- Here, you need to find the App Store icon on the home screen of your iPhone and tap on it. The App Store icon is a blue box with a white letter ‘A’ on it.
- After the App Store opens, click on the ‘Search’ tab located at the bottom of the screen. This will launch the search bar.
- Search for the ‘Minecraft Studio shortcut’ in the search bar and tap on the ‘Search’ button.
- Then, a list of Apps relating to your search query will be displayed on your screen. Look for the ‘Minecraft Studio shortcut – Skins & Maps Editor’ app by SunApps GmbH and tap on it. This will open the app’s page and take you to it.
- On the app description page, you will see a brief description of the Minecraft Studio shortcut, and what it can do, as well as some screenshots and reviews from other users. After checking that you have opened the app from the developer mentioned, tap on the ‘Get’ button located on the right side of the page. The App Store will begin the downloading process on your iPhone.
- If a prompt pops up, enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID/Face ID to authenticate the download of the Minecraft Studio shortcut app. After successful authentication, the download and installation process will start. It might take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on your internet connection and the size of the app.
- You will see the app’s icon on your iPhone’s home screen once the app has finished downloading and installing. You can tap on that icon to launch the Minecraft Studio shortcut.
- On launching the Minecraft Studio shortcut for the first time, you will be prompted to grant the app access to your camera and photo library. To enable the app to create and edit skins and maps, granting this permission is necessary. Tap on ‘OK’ to allow access.
- Tap on the ‘Create Skin’ or ‘Edit Skin’ option to create a new skin or edit an existing one, depending upon whether you want to start making a skin from scratch or modify an existing skin.
- The app has many creative tools and features to customise your skin. You have the ability to change the skin colour, adding patterns and more using the Minecraft Studio shortcut app. The Minecraft Studio shortcut makes skin creation much easier by providing a variety of tools such as a colour picker, a brush tool, an eraser tool and more!
- Tap on the ‘Export’ button to save the skin to your camera roll or directly to Minecraft once you’re satisfied with it. However, you will need to log in to your Minecraft account (if you haven’t already), you should choose to save your skin directly to Minecraft.
- Tap on the ‘Edit Maps’ button on the app’s main menu to edit a map.
- A list of existing and available maps will be displayed on your screen. Select the one you want to edit. If you haven’t created any maps yet, tap on the ‘New Map’ button to create a new map.
- The app has many creative tools and features to customise your skin. You have the ability to add new blocks, change the terrain and more using the Minecraft Studio shortcut app. The Minecraft Studio shortcut makes map creation much easier by providing a variety of tools such as a block picker, a brush tool, an eraser tool and more!
- Tap on the ‘Export’ button to save the map to your camera roll or directly to Minecraft once you’re satisfied with it. However, you will need to log in to your Minecraft account (if you haven’t already), should you choose to save your map directly to Minecraft.
Note: Remember that the Minecraft Studio shortcut is a third-party app developed by SunApps GmbH and is in no way affiliated with Mojang Studios, the developer of Minecraft. Due to this reason, there may be some limitations as to what you can and cannot do with the app, and its versions might not be as stable or reliable as the official Minecraft app.
Minecraft Studio shortcut by SunApps GmbH is an awesome tool for Minecraft lovers to create and edit custom skins and maps on their iOS devices. It has a plethora of tools and features, with which users can enhance their Minecraft experience by creating unique skins and maps. The app is free to download and easy to use, thus making it accessible to anyone who wishes to try it out.
This was a step-by-step guide on how to download and install the Minecraft Studio shortcut on your iPhone, and we hope it helped you download and use the app. Keep in mind that the Minecraft Studio shortcut by SunApps GmbH is a third-party app, and there might be limitations to what can and cannot be done with the app. You might see yourself considering using the official Minecraft app for more stability and reliability.
On the whole, the Minecraft Studio shortcut is a fun and creative way for users who want to customise their Minecraft experience on iPhone. And just like that, you now have the Minecraft Studio shortcut installed on your phone, ready and raring to go. Go ahead, use it to create skins and edit maps for Minecraft. We wish you fun customising your Minecraft experience! Keep following us for more such interesting and innovative articles!