There are certain advantages which you will get while working with Windows. Often these are not present in Mac. But what if you get to work in Windows on your Mac device? That will allow you to access the best of both worlds right? If you want to do that then the best tool to get it done is VMware Fusion Pro.
What is VMware Fusion Pro?
VMware Fusion Pro is an industrial-strength full virtualization program machine for Mac. With the help of this application, you will be able to use Windows and other kinds of operating systems on your Mac system. What it does is emulate the operating system you want to use on your Mac device.
This is one of the few technologies for Mac that will let you run 64-bit operating systems. Not to mention the fact that you will be able to run 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems together. Along with this, you will also be able to select the 3D games you want and operate the USB 3.0/2.0 devices.
Know that it is very easy to use this program and all of the features are clearly stated and easily accessible. Not to mention the fact that there is no monthly subscription for using this program. All you need to do is pay for it once and then you will be able to use it however many times you want. It is a great tool for Mac users, programmers, and other technically-pro customers.
Do you want to know the various features of this application so that you can use it better? Then just read on.
Features of VMware Fusion/Pro
- Amazing virtualization: You will be able to complete complex tasks that need you to rely on multiple operating systems. Whether it is Windows or Linux, you will be able to get the operating system you need. Also, if you need to use both these systems at the same time then that’s possible too. But do remember that the number of systems you can use isn’t limited to Windows and Linux, there’s a lot more you can use.
- No need to reboot: There are multiple such applications where you have to reboot your Mac before running an application that will virtualize the Windows environment. But that’s not the case here. There is no need to reboot your Mac. VMware will run and create the environments without needing any modifications from your side.
- Cloud management: Know that VMware Fusion Pro comes with vCloud Air. This is a cloud service of VMware that ensures you get more management facilities and are so able to get more done on your Mac. You will be able to securely download and manage all of your cloud workloads. Not to mention the fact that you will even get to run a full cloud environment on your Mac easily as well. But that is not all. With the help of this cloud facility, you will even be able to share your virtual machines easily with people in your enterprise. This will be useful for demonstrations, analysis, and tests.
- Customize the memory and processing power of your virtual machine: You will be able to allocate the number of cores and memory to each of the virtual machines as per your needs. For example: if you are operating a Windows machine then you will be able to fix multiple cores for the processor and allocate the memory you want it to get. Do you want to know how many of these you will be able to assign at a time? Then note that you can assign each virtual machine a max of 16 processors, 64GB memory, and 2GB graphics memory at a time. As a result, you will be able to run even the most demanding applications on it. Now you will be able to run even 3D applications or test new kinds of operating systems on Mac itself.
- Customize the virtual machines all you want: Apart from customizing the memory and processor power of your virtual machine you will be able to choose installation, sharing, protecting, viewing, and connecting options as well. Not to mention the fact that you will even be able to make virtual machines that are encrypted. So your virtual machine will be safe and can be accessed only by you. If you want to set a password to set an expiry date of your virtual machine, then you can do so too.
- vSphere use: Know that you will be able to create, connect, and run the virtual machines found on VMware vSphere. Along with this, you will also be able to download the virtual machines present on vSphere and then turn them all into the local virtual machines on Fusion Pro. Another option is to upload the virtual local machines directly to vSphere using the Fusion Pro. All this will allow you greater flexibility and workability with virtual systems.
- Return to your system: You can preserve the way you last left your virtual machine before closing your computer. You will be able to do this using the snapshot feature. Know that if you do this then you will be able to begin work right where you left off. There will be no need to start again at all. This will allow you to work with more flexibility and ease.
- Powerful graphics: When it comes to graphics, Fusion Pro will give you the ability of OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10 on virtual machines. With the help of this, you will be able to carry out graphic-intensive applications, play games, and more. Not to mention the fact that the Apple graphics software called Iron was recently introduced so you will get better visuals along with a powerful battery life with it.
- Easy to manage interface: A huge advantage of using VMware Fusion Pro is that you will be able to use it without any complications. The interface is easy to use and very manageable. Note that you will be able to create, download, transfer, and set up your virtual machines easily. There is no need for a manual at all.
- Powerful virtual networking: Note that you will be able to make complex and innovative VM IPv6 and IPv4 digital networks using VMware. Along with this, you will also be able to combine the topologies of various data centers using real-world routing of resources and technology.
- Drag and drop: Know that you will be able to drag and drop files, applications, and more from your virtual machine to your Mac computer and vice versa. So there is no need to use a USB and such to transfer the file from one machine to the other. This will make working on various projects easier.
- Work with El Capitan: You will indeed be able to work on the El Capitan operating system with VMware. Using a virtual machine for it, you will be able to test out its capabilities, new features, as well as its compatibility with other kinds of applications. Note that you will get to do it all on your Mac. Using El Capitan with Fusion Pro will allow you to enjoy a fluid experience
- Facetime with Windows on your Mac: The Fusion Pro comes with enhancements for various applications. This includes Microsoft Lync or Skype. So you will be able to carry out video conferences using your Windows virtual environment on your Mac computer. Along with this, you will also be able to enjoy HD audio loaded with 5.1 surround-sound. Not to mention the fact that Fusion Pro also supports upgraded Bluetooth 4.0 wireless.
- Cheaper option: For the one-time price of VMware Fusion Pro you will get various kinds of virtual environments in one machine only. So there is no need to buy different machines with different operating systems. This single application will allow us to operate a whole IT department from just one computer. So this will allow you to do more and invest less.
Why do you need a license key for VMware?
As you can see, VMware comes loaded with features that will make your work easier. You will be able to emulate any virtual operating system on your Mac easily. With the help of this, you can test any operating system machine. So in just one machine, you will be able to do it all. But to access all of those features you will need a license key.
VMware is a one-of-a-kind software. Know that using this application you will be able to create virtual machines for all kinds of operating systems. Whether it is Windows 10 or Windows Vista, VMware will be able to do it all. As such, you will be able to create, test, and play with all kinds of apps without any issue. Thanks to the drag and drop facility there is no need to use USBs to transfer files from your Mac computer to the virtual one. As such, if you are a program developer or just want to play some games on Windows, then this application is made for you.
VMware Fusion 11 License Key Free
VMware Fusion 11 Pro License Key
VMware Fusion 10 Serial Key
VMware Fusion 10 Serial Key
VMware Fusion/Pro 8 Activation Key
VMware Fusion/Pro 7 Key
VMware Fusion/Pro 6 License Key
VMware Fusion/Pro 5
What does VMware Fusion Pro do?
VMware Fusion Pro is a virtualization program machine developed for Mac. With the help of this software, you can run Windows and other kinds of operating systems on your Mac device. In other words, it emulates the operating system that you want to use on your Mac system.
Do you need to reboot your Mac to use VMware Fusion Pro?
Unlike other applications, you don’t need to reboot your Mac device to run VMware Fusion Pro. This application can run and create environments without any modifications. It is one of the best software you can use to run a different OS on your Mac device.
Is VMware Fusion Pro user-friendly?
One of the biggest reasons behind the popularity of VMware Fusion Pro is that it is a user-friendly application. You can use it without any complications. It comes with an easy-to-use interface that can be easily managed. With the help of this software, you can download, create, transfer, and set up your virtual machines without any hassles. It is so easy to use that you don’t even need a user manual.
Is VMware Fusion Pro free?
VMware Fusion Player is a dual-licensed application which means it can be used for both commercial and personal use. If you are using the application for personal use, then you get it for free by registering at vmware.com. But for commercial use, you have to purchase the application from authorized partners and resellers.
Does VMware Fusion Pro has a free trial version?
Yes, VMware Fusion Pro has a free trial version. But it lasts only for 30 days after which you have to purchase the application. It is expensive software, but worth the investment. Since it is a one-time purchase, you don’t have to pay any monthly charges.
- 1 What is VMware Fusion Pro?
- 2 Features of VMware Fusion/Pro
- 3 Why do you need a license key for VMware?
- 4 FAQs