League of Legends is one of the most popular online games out there. This is a fast-paced, competitive online video game that combines the intensity and speed of an RTS with role-playing elements. With a unique playstyle, design, game modes, and multiple battlefields, this makes it one of the fun games to play.
While League of Legends is a free game, it does have an in-game shop where you can purchase various in-game items. This includes stuff like chromas, skins, ward skins, etc. Not just that, but it also allows you to change the summoner name.
League of Legends is a highly addictive game. If you have been playing the game for a long, you may have spent a lot of money on it. To find out the amount you have to spend, you will have to go through your bank statements and email receipts of your LOL purchases.
However, if you want a more direct and easy way to find out the amount of money you have spent on the game, you are in the right place. Scroll down this article as we are going to tell you how to check your LOL expenses.
Steps to Check the Money You Have Spent On League Of Legends
Instead of going through a long list of bank statements, you can opt for a better and easy way to check your LOL spending.
Riot provides an official place where you can check the amount of money you have spent on League of Legends. But you should know that it will only tell you the total amount you have spent and not a detailed statement.
If you want to check the amount of money you have spent on LOL, you must follow the steps given below.
- At first, you need to go to the official website of Riot Game’s support from your browser.
- Once the site opens, you will see the login button as shown in the image below. Click on it to proceed ahead.
- Clicking on the login option will take you to the next page, where you will be asked to enter your username and password in the given boxes. Make sure that you enter the required details correctly, or else you won’t be able to proceed ahead. Once you are done filling in the details, click on the arrow (->) button.
- Now click on the option “Show Me the Money”.
- After you click the “Show Me the Money” option, you will be shown the total amount of money you have spent on League of Legends since the time you started playing the game. It will only show you the total amount and not a detailed statement.
By following these simple steps, you can easily see the total amount of money you have spent on League of Legends. If you have any confusion, you can refer to the images of the steps posted above.
How to see your detailed statement of LOL purchases?
The previous method is only for seeing the total amount spent. But if you want a more detailed report of when and how you spent on LOL, you must follow this method. The steps are easy to follow so you shouldn’t face any confusion.
- The first thing you need to do is log in to the League of Legends game client.
- Once the site opens, click on the Store icon from the toolbar located at the top.
- This will take you to the next page, where you will see the Profile button at the right end of the screen. Click on it.
- Next click on the option Purchase History from the sidebar panel to the left.
- Click on the RP Purchase History option shown on the sidebar panel.
- You will be displayed a detailed list of the money you have spent on purchasing in-game items in League of Legends recently.
It should be noted that this data will get expired after a few months. It might also be unavailable after an update.
How much an average player spends on League of Legends?
Players spend real money to buy skins, emotes, and other important stuff in the game. However, it is up to you whether you want to spend money or not. To put it differently, there is no one forcing you to spend real money on the game.
As already mentioned above, the main game is free to play. It allows you to personalize some of the aspects by purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store. Some players make purchases to support the developers at Riot Games.
Regardless of the reason for purchasing stuff in League of Legends, you are likely to spend at least $100 throughout a year. This is the average that is spent by a League player.
Players from all around the world buy in-game items from the game. And, of course, not everyone reaches the $100 mark.
If you are fine with the way the champions look in their basic appearance, you don’t have to buy skins anymore. However, if you are not satisfied, you can change the entire look of the Champions. Some players spend on unnecessary stuff. By doing so, they end up spending a lot of money on the game.
If you are planning to spend money on LOL make sure that you spend in control. After all, you wouldn’t want to wreck your bank balance for a game.
League of Legends is an amazing online game with exciting features and elements. However, to conquer the game and get the best out of it, you need to spend real money. By using real money, you can purchase in-game items in the game. With the help of the steps mentioned in the post, you can keep track of what you have spent on the game.
1. How spending money on League of Legends is helpful?
By spending real money in League of Legends, you will advance further in the game. You can buy various items that will help you get stronger and achieve higher game goals.
2. Is there a limit on how much money you can spend on League of Legends?
No, there is no limit on the amount of money you can spend on League of Legends. This means you can spend as much as you want without facing restrictions. However, you shouldn’t spend money needlessly. Spend only when you need something to buy from the in-game store.
3. How to check the amount of money you have spent on League of Legends?
You can check your total League of Legends spending from the official portal of Riot Games. All you need to do is just follow the steps mentioned in the above post.
- 1 Steps to Check the Money You Have Spent On League Of Legends
- 2 How to see your detailed statement of LOL purchases?
- 3 How much an average player spends on League of Legends?
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 FAQs